Ok. So in a more orderly fashion. Cough.
- Ship's cargo is locked by Alliance for some unspecified reason.
- Robin and Liane make contact with Joe. Joe offers to hook them up a guy who can work around the system and get their cargo free.
- Joe hooks them up with Duncan, who is involved in the anti-Alliance organization (does it need a name?). The crew. 'low on credits,' offers to run some cargo or act as transportation as part of their payment.
- The crew (minus Liane who was posing as a passenger - what is she doing?) spends basically two months doing odd jobs for this organization. Robin, as 'captain', continually drops hints about wanting to do more, hating the Alliance, etc, etc.
- Finally makes it clear that he wants to be a part of some bigger anti-Alliance organization, Duncan gives them the name 'Marc Raines' and tells them to seek him out on Jiangyin.
- Off they go. Raise curtain. Whoo!
So basically, if everyone feels up to doing either an OOC summary (here's what's been going on for two months with me) or a journal, short story, y'know, whatever (or backdated scenes if they want) - something to get us vaguely up to speed with their character, I think we're good to go.